Olson Fabrication, Inc., a leading Fabrication and Machining company in Northeastern Wisconsin, is searching for a Laser Table Operator.
The role of the Laser Table Operator is all job tasks associated with operating the laser table as well as de-nesting cut parts and the overall quality of parts coming off the table.
The Laser Table Operator will work with internal teammates across all departments to maintain customer satisfaction of assigned work orders. The main duties of the Laser Table Operator can be summarized as follows:
Expectations and Responsibilities
- Experience in laser table operations including adequate computer knowledge of Windows and nesting software and the ability to load and unload material and parts as well as efficiently set up and operate the machine, overhead crane, forklift, and hand tools
- Ability to read customer prints from a variety of industries
- Knowledge of raw materials used (material grade, thickness, etc.)
- Multitask to manage several projects, performing assigned work to time standards and quality expectations
- Posses communication skills relevant to effectively communicate with supervisors, shop foreman, production control, quality, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machine or quality issues
- Troubleshoot minor program errors independently as well as make routine decisions and use problem-solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues
- Perform in-process inspections for dimension and cut quality
- Processes all required paperwork and documentation
- Ensure compliance with plant safety standards
- Cleans machine and performs required maintenance, including replacement of consumables such as filters, ceramics, and nozzles
- Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma is preferred but not required with a proper experience base.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
Positive and professional attitude, reliable, self-motivated with continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to improve quality and safety.
This is a first shift position, working four 10 hour days in a great work environment with an excellent benefits package including health insurance and a 401k plan. If interested, please visit our website: www.olsonfabrication.com for options to apply, email your resume to [email protected], or stop in for an application at 1101 Perry Street in Algoma, WI.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org